Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gordon Ramsay's The Savoy Grill


While in London for the Summer Olympics, I had lunch at Gordon Ramsay's, The Savoy Grill, in the world famous Savoy Hotel in Central London.

The service was the best I ever experienced in a restaurant, and the food was quite delicious. I won't bother posting a review of every dish. I will say though that it was a great meal and would encourage anyone to go there. Of the 4 dishes, my favourites were the veal croquettes and the sticky toffee pudding.

All photos were taken with my cell phone.

Fresh, warm bread selection. This was excellent.


Veal croquettes with pea shoots and pickles. This was delicious.


Cauliflower soup with blue cheese rarebits. Pretty good.


Steak hash with fried brown egg and chips
(I was a little disappointed with this. While it was all tasty, it was basically a burger without a bun and these weren't proper British chips, they were french fries.



Sticky toffee pudding with clotted cream. This was to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...